KCN 2.56% $1.60 kingsgate consolidated limited.

your first part is correct, yes companies can do buy back a...

1. 3,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    your first part is correct, yes companies can do buy back a curtain number shares without approval but your second part isn’t because you comparing great management vs Kcn where they aren’t talking loan and buying shares back.
    If management on drugs then they would do that taking loans and fuelling shares prices. I would rather want them to prepare Quartz’s lease and start stripping off so that we can access our ore as soon as second plant coming back online. Ore to gold doesn’t take long and then buy back shares from market. I confident RSK and Jamie is thinking that way, in two months time we will see they started stripping and in four months time they will start feeding ore into both plants.

By that time they will have cash from current gold sales and a temporary loan from thai bank for starting up full production or it could be continuous support for our operations.

Good thing is this will give us some time to buy some more for ourselves unless market realised kcn is very cheap and they should add to their portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.60
Change
0.040(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $412.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.61 $1.52 $789.1K 500.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 17444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.