KCN 0.94% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Dalts is spot on when he says that the company can buy 10% of...

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 999
    Dalts is spot on when he says that the company can buy 10% of its stock without shareholder approval. The shares are cheap. As LG would say "do the maths"; the company has plenty of money, but after the capital raising the KCN crowd less so. With the ETF selling out their 10.5 million (and then trying to buy in at a lower price) the supporters of the company have kicked in a lot of money and then there is a question of tax losses to take into account, along with flippers and manipulators, that is to be expected. As you can see State Street have been buying stock and it would appear manipulating at the same time, with their team distracting from the situation as hard as possible. When the shares are this cheap it is the time for a buy back. These shares will not be this cheap again for a long time.

The company has money coming out its ears from the gold it is mining, overwhelming the retail float. The more shares that are purchased the better it is for the remaining shareholders down the track. It has the side benefit of buying the manipulators shares in part with their own money. The shares I purchase I hope to keep for the dividends. As long as the company doesn't pay to much for the shares, it is a prudent investment. When both plants are operating and the company is mining and getting its 130,000 ounces a year the shares will not be $1.28. Denial's estimate of price next year is realistic. If one tries to buy back 150 million shares it may be at too high a price.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.015(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $405.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.64 $1.57 $580.5K 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9997 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 5953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.