KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-2738

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Forgive my ignorance but isn't a buy-back about the recent dilution and future market cap potential? Of course as a shareholder I am for it as the natural onflow is a greater share in the future success rather than a diluted one.. as opposed than a shot in the arm (SP) which I'm ok with because a rising SP naturally attracts new money as we saw when we hit $2.40. It's what's needed to stop the manipulation and slow but sure acquisition at these prices by the big boys and even possible take over attempts. No one can tell me there is no master plan behind the funds acquisitions. KCN is now a row of bottomless ATM's.

Dilution via CR was apparently needed in that moment in time due to in-country stalling, Taurus sharks, no deal in Chile and a lack of finance options. I mean, Thailand had KCN on a cash hunger strike for a long time and was a well devised tactic to starve us into submission.

I see the CR as KCN borrowing the cash from existing shareholders. Pay it back as soon as possible in my view in a strategic way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.53 $1.49 $516.7K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14976 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 3182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.