KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

This entire thread is comical as it's predictable. All the...

1. 9,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    This entire thread is comical as it's predictable. All the naysayers coming in saying they knew this was going to happen, management incompetency, lack of transparency etc etc

Your lack of personal awareness seems to escalate when the share price is down. It's always out of context and irrespective of the fact that the 99% of the small cap space and major gold miners are down materially over the exact same period.

RSK and Jamie Gibson have more in country Thai experience that anyone else, including those clowns from Tiger Metal promising the world and now writing down their Thai assets. They have made a judgement call to reopen versus allowing the tribunal to hand down their judgement and seek to then enforce the award. If you can't read through this then it's really on you and not them. It takes time with a massively incompetent Junta caretaker government looking to feather their own nests during the entire process. It takes tremendous skill and patience to to extract outcomes we've now achieved. They work harder for the company and shareholders than any team I've been involved in and get paid 50% less.

May I suggest your own frustrating is really telling on your own inability to control sometime outside your own control. There is no guarantees that despite all the frustration endured and effort put in to date it will pay off. HOWEVER, the asymmetrical risk going forward into 2024 is significantly better than most if not any on my radar at present.

Finally, Thailand is a crap jurisdiction but so are many others, including our own Victoria or NSW. So keep it in perspective as you'll save yourself a lot of grief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.