KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Us shareholders can be a fickle bunch. Understandably so given...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Us shareholders can be a fickle bunch. Understandably so given the languishing share price and the frustration of having to sell shares to meet liabilities knowing full well that the manipulators are loving this attrition as it intersperses genuine (albeit forced) trades with the left hand to right wash trades, increasing their holdings whilst simultaneously leaving me realising a loss. I’m also with a number of you around some of the questions being asked by various posters.
    I sincerely hope that Jamie and Bronwyn get a warmer welcome at the AGM than they have received over the past week or two. I’m prepared to give the selectors the benefit of the doubt regarding their inclusions in Kingsgate’s First XI. The answers to some questions are fairly obvious, such as enforced blackout periods which prevent directors purchasing shares prior to market sensitive events. I’m speculating but when the managing director talks of “an incredible opportunity” and “blue sky” in an interview and yet doesn’t buy shares, I’m fairly confident this will be the reason. Contrast this with the NXL directors….
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5536/5536652-ec01480392612ceb1aeb442289959580.jpg

This for me is a tick that Kingsgate’s BOD have integrity. Secondly, carrying on with the cricket theme, Paul Kelly’s lyrics from his song Bradman:
    ”They say the darkest hour is right before the dawn,
    And in the hour of greatest slaughter,
    The great avenger is being born,
    But who could have seen, the shape of things to come,
    In Bradman’s first test he went for 18 and for 1,
    They dropped him like a gun…”
    https://youtu.be/hjZHfEIEJ54?si=n_LSOCBWYlszPAdV

I’m not saying Jamie and Bronwyn are going to be outliers like Bradman (I was reading somewhere (Freakonomics?) that his average is such an outlier it will take 10,000 years for someone as good to come along), but if the sun god himself hand picked them, then chances are we will have someone the calibre of Norman below. Their qualifications and experience don’t look too bad either. Plenty of posters here with an agenda, the wolves in sheep’s clothing. Those out there whose opinions I value. (LG, Dalts, et al), give them to the AGM, and if your questions haven’t been resolved by then, ask them in person. The darkest hour is right before the dawn.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5536/5536677-31c9d48cecbf932e40a0e319b5d5a463.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.