KCN 0.94% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Jamie andRoss, speak to shareholders on private calls fairly...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

Jamie andRoss, speak to shareholders on private calls fairly regularly. Information fromthese calls feed back to me and so I can say the following.

Their decisionnot to seek finance aggressively or at all, due to their poor experience fromTaurus is unacceptable to me and I assume other shareholders that have any ideaabout business.

Their lackof ability to secure debt finance and their lack of will to do so shows incompetencein their jobs as leaders of an ASX-listed company. It is their explicitmandate to navigate the company through economic times and I just want to letthem know, please, do not talk about share price manipulation when you have nodebt finance. Do not talk about share price manipulation when there is constantcapital raise speculation due to no debt finance.

I want youto know, that I think your competence is directly in question. We as shareholders donot care how you feel after Taurus. We do not pay you $350,000 a year to catch feelings.We pay you this money to do a good job.

Thatincludes getting a loan and starting a buyback!!!

That is theWoodFr0mTrees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.