KCN 13.3% $1.79 kingsgate consolidated limited.

LoveGod, my sentiments are the same as Lordaga, this forum has...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    LoveGod, my sentiments are the same as Lordaga, this forum has become extremely unappealing.
    The constant barrage of shix bagging (for months now) serves no productive purpose.
    Whilst the forum is to express views, how many times does one really need to recycle and repost the same views and rants; particularly in such long posts?
    The forum should not be used as a personal stage for constant ranting, and continual recycling of the same rants.

I use to love reading your posts, and found them to be informative and productive, now it is just recycled rants.
    It would be great to see the productive posts again.

That being said, I have also enjoyed reading Lordaga's posts, (which unfortunately there has been very few of as of late); one has to wonder how many others the constant recycled rants are taking a toll on, and how many others we may of lost.

On a related subject, I would encourage you to research the importance of public relations in mining (even just google it), it is critical nowadays; and even more so in situations our mine is in; the money it would be costing us is peanuts verses the benefits attained, it is a critical strategic need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.210(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $451.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.80 $1.68 $2.816M 1.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2657 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 1773 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.80
  Change
0.210 ( 13.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.69 $1.80 $1.69 78347
Last updated 15.13pm 10/05/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.