KCN 3.01% $1.29 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-3446

1. 10,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    There's no doubt in my mind that they'll have a bumper 2nd half CY24 starting from the first week in July with FCF of A$2mil/week continuing for each week that both plants are fully operational which in my book is a given.
    After getting through the next five months we'll be on easy street being able to pay off the small loans that are outstanding.
    The only outstanding item then will be getting all the details around the liability due to Zurich - there are some that know the full details but most I would imagine do not. I'm certainly one of those that is substantially in the dark about the liability. I know that the principal sum involved is US$55mil and it is interest bearing, but I have no idea the rate of interest accruing, the accumulated amount of interest accruing, I believe that any cash compensation paid by the Thailand govt under TAFTA will be payable to Zurich up to the amount owing, I'm also under the impression that once there is positive cash operating income from mining that Zurich is entitled to a percentage of that income but have no idea of what that percentage is but the CEO has said a couple of times recently in public that he's been to Zurich's offices with cashflow schedules. The note in the statutory accounts under Contingent Liabilities does not provide nearly enough detail for an investor to make a reasonable judgement of this liability on the future cashflow implications and should be updated with full details given the large amount involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.040(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $332.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.32 $1.26 $385.2K 300.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11569 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 3611 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.