KCN 0.74% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-3458

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    I don’t know anything about drilling. I had a water bore installed once…it didn’t seem very dangerous for thr operator, but it did make some noise…

I do know that KCN is drilling down just 20m and lotus hall has those 5 new drilling rigs, plus other old ones, maybe.

i also know that KCN is tardy with just about every goddam thing they've done, so I thought this time, maybe they could creatively think of a way to speed things along!

I don’t know this, but maybe, just maybe, if KCN announced how many ozs they reckon they'll extract from this high-grade pocket they are currently trying to define, and that number of ozs turned out to be an impressive or even half-decent figure, and if KCN simultaneously announced they had started blasting this deposit, that that announcement would be enough to blast the share price out of its misery, forever just about.

i believe this news to be so important that KCN should make it a priority to work day and night on bringing it about.

but, if drilling through the night is noxiously noisy and dangerous, and possibly illegal, then I guess they shouldn’t do it!

but there would be no reason why the assay lab staff couldn’t work through the night if the work was there to do and they had the staff to cover the extra hours.

i wish I had full confidence in KCN management to execute in the smartest possible way.
    ….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.40 $1.34 $208.0K 152.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29160 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 2865 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.