KCN 1.61% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-3487

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1652
    You are so right Cow Bell. I am experiencing a sense of deja vu when it comes to Kingsgate. I went through this same thing with a company called Galaxy (a lithium miner). In the case of GXY and other Li stocks, an assortment of law breakers led by J P Morgan and Credit Suisse shorted the entire sector and also undertook daily price capping through bots. The best of all Australian lithium companies was GXY and it was singled out for special treatment. The chart below shows how they did this non-stop for 3 years. When they had finally prised all they shares they could from retail hands (including mine) the share price took off and has never looked back. These guys all work hand-in-hand. In GXY's case, the banks had something like 60,000,000 short positions to cover, which had us retail holders wondering how they could ever do that given how tightly the stock was held. But lo and behold a fund (I am pretty sure it was Black Rock) sold its position (off-market of course) in GXY at a bargain basement price, and let the bankers off the hook.

I see similar the same predatory behaviour happening now with KCN. Bank of America and Merrill Lynch are the leaders this time around. This manipulation has gone on for years. But it is getting near to end days. Once KCN get into full mining and production mode and become a dividend paying stock once again, and once Nueva Esperanza is sold and TAFTA is put behind us, the manipulation will come to an end. It has to because at the end of the day KCN is worth more than nothing. So I endorse Cow Bell's message - don't give them your shares!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5959/5959503-8ba481582154382e4e65697b5ec75a99.jpg

Last edited by Wary1: 14/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.025(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $407.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.59 $1.55 $419.0K 268.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 5871 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.