KCN 1.61% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-3555

1. 10,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    I don't think you could have expected any decent financier to have stepped up to the plate to give them a proper financing package on reasonable terms during the last couple of years given the political situation, the Zurich liability and the on-going doubt as to whether it could happen again once TAFTA expires. In my opinion they've been lucky for anyone to come to the party including the two 'shark' loans and the Director's loans - all of them on expected and reasonable terms given the situation - definitely much better than most Managements would have inflicted on shareholders with multiple equity issues. Management may have been at fault in giving false hope to shareholders about getting longer term financing instead of just working behind the scenes to see if anything eventuated.
    I don't know if this situation gets any easier for a financier but come this July we should be in a place where they don't really need any financing as they'll be generating some A$2mil/week in surplus cashflow - we've just got to get to July so need Plant#1 to be operational shortly to allay any fears.
    Last edited by miningnut: 22/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.