KCN 0.32% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Your opinion is stupidity, but I call it circumstance. 'what...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Your opinion is stupidity, but I call it circumstance.
    'what appears to be' arrogance and hubris is part of what I asked you to name "things you don't know". From an armchair it's easy to label what is seen from the outside as you have done. None of us have a clue about the day to day issues being faced dealing with multiple challenges from Thailand all aimed to derail KCN's ownership. They have tried and are still trying without success to bankrupt us.

Tell us how during a MOG and dealing with a whole new government (Thailand went from a Junta to a very different government still constrained by the Senate) that a financier is going to step in and lay out fantastic finance during a period of uncertainty? You call it 'last resort's I call it bridging to better. I had to use an expensive overdraft during Covid. My business credit wasn't the issue it was circumstance of Covid and risk the banks were analysing.
    needed that facility for a short period of time but the options were to roll over and die or do what was needed in that period of time to bridge to better.

Lay over the top the illegal shut down, TAFTA, and restart negotiated during the Junta government and you have financiers whose whole business model is not to give out cash willy nilly but analyse risk and provide a package aligned with that risk.

Have you been here the past 6 years? I could list every achievement but I can tell it won't fit with your time-frames and expectations.

if you think that KCN is run by 'moderately well trained monkeys' why are you here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.