KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ok Grasshoppers, It's that time of the month again for lovegod...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    Ok Grasshoppers,

It's that time of the month again for lovegod to deliver you all some more fruit's falling from heaven for any hungry suffering starving KCN shareholders........

We can all sit here annoyed, staving, whilst Ross gouges $700,000 a year from us to sit in his undies at home most days, our heads frustrated waiting for information , or we can say F---- you KCN for the next 30 days because i have something very very interesting to feed us...

It's so interesting , i think i'm going to take 30 days off my daily abuse e-mails to our Mgmt clowns to not let any negative energy infiltrate lovegod's piece and serenity...rolleyes.png

Here it is, take a seat, get comfortable , the Lovegod since being isolated in pure blood unpoisoned isolation since December 2021, has morphed into the master of CHINESE TAKEOVERS, since gifting you TIE @ 28c -> CHINESE TAKEOVER @ 58c a few weeks later.... sneaky.png

The lovegod makes his own green chicken Curry and Fluffy Rice and i think it's even better than Nucharee's Thai smelly dirty rubbish....

MTC

read @VatreniHR -----> He's done months of research connecting the dots about the current Bidders of MTC being actually a proxy for China's biggest Gold company , $58 BILLION ZIJIN MINING..... Sneaky little Chinese ! Jamie must have some Chinese running in his DNA too !

Considering the lovegod told you about the recent Chile baby at 22c that hit 31.5c yesterday, i think those suffering and hungry would be very disturbed to miss this...

The great thing is, the non-biding takeover is about to be a definitive Agreement within 1-2 months MAX, so we can be in /out before Jamie has finished organizing his next overseas conference trip or putting fresh jell into his hair..

***** READ MTC.asx ASX ANNOUNCEMENT on 22/12/2022 about a placement done @ 40c to a very big CHINESE PRESIDENT who was previously PRESIDENT OF CHINA's biggest Gold Mining Co, $58 BILLION DOLLAR MONSTER, ZIJIN MINING ! cool.png

This placement @ 40c was completed when Gold price was just $1,800 eek.png

Your welcome ! what.png

( MTC current price 16c, current 1st offer, non-binding, all up, +55c , still another 12 confirmed players in the data room ! )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.