KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Question for all shareholders today...With the Aussie dollar...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    Question for all shareholders today...

With the Aussie dollar Gold price going absolutely berserk last night , up +$50 to $3,312 , absolutely annihilation of the $1900 maximum Kingsgate received when it was a billion dollar company back i year 2011, can I get your feedback on lovegods relentlessly criticizing mgmt for there focus in 2023 by answering the following question ?

the shareprice is about to explode back above $2, so would you have preferred the over $1,000,000 blown on conferences and crap etc , spent on reducing placement dilution below placement price for our future benefit, or just burnt in the fire like it was ?

are you happy they burnt this money along with the $500,000 bonuses which instead could have reduced Taurus $2 future options dilution at a unbelievable profit ?

the lovegods activists criticism will come to an end possibly on Monday if we explode above $1.60 because I feel the shareprice has no choice but to explode up with this gold price and our opportunity gone with it....

if you think I was correct, then please give me a lightbulb and tell your feelings to mgmt...

if you think I was wrong, then don't, and be happy I won't be able to criticise anymore because when shareprice explodes this amazing opportunity will be gone forever.

maybe I'll just spend my days spreading the good news of MTC going from 19c to 50c will be of more benefit to society ....

tell me how you feel with a lightbulb , or be like Denial and reply with a useless smartass comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.53 $1.49 $516.7K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14976 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 3182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.