KCN 1.18% $1.26 kingsgate consolidated limited.

EXACTLY ! If there is any bad news that we find out in the...

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2501
    EXACTLY !

If there is any bad news that we find out in the future that we haven't been told today, then it's very obvious the shorts knew what this was....

You just don't sell a stock way way below fair value in a raging Gold bull market unless you know something the rest of the market knows...

Ask them ! Ask them have you not released something negative that maybe out there that obviously other people know? sneaky.png

If Jamie wants to be a smart Ass, then remind him about the 1.5 Month sneaky PMR delay at the start of 2023 when he knew very well weeks and weeks of Dore bars were accumulating at the Chatree Mine Safe and had not even been sent to PMR refinery..confused.png

[email protected]
    [email protected]

There is GREAT NEWS i can share also .....

Once they admitted to AGM presentation stock rallied UP BIG !
    Once they admitted to PMR refinery delay, stock rallied UP BIG from $1.22 back to $1.50 !

So the simple fact is every time they try to save there own face by not revealing information that may make our Mgmt look less than effective, shareholders pay the price with a stockprice selloff until the truth comes out....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.015(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $324.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.29 $1.24 $730.6K 579.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2051 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.