KCN 2.54% $1.73 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ok all let's not turn on each other. The delays and speculation...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Ok all let's not turn on each other. The delays and speculation are killing me but dont play the man. We are all here to make a profit and hopefully a long term divi.

I do personally feel dissapointed in this share. I accumulated a large position. After the phone conference I felt more confident than ever that perhaps the lingering doubts I had were unfounded. Since that point , and with the long delays amd lack of comms,I have sold down to 1/2 my original holding as I just think something is not right. I would rather the company just told us, good bad or indifferent what the actual position is and or will be. Shareholder speculation is not good and lack of regular updates from the company doesn't help. I know they said they only have 6 people in the office ( when not at a conference) but honestly in my mind, and I'm sure a few of you, I was picturing us being in production long ago and with the share price having at least a 2 in fron of it. I mistakenly fell in love with this stock. I want to buy more but I have a very uneasy feeling about what is coming.

I hope I am wrong but the company either needs to hold another urgent smoke fest conference call or tell shareholders where we are actually at as at TODAY.

Leaving us all hanging to speculate is not how to run billion dollar company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
-0.045(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $448.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.75 $1.72 $232.5K 134.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6718 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 8440 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.72
  Change
-0.045 ( 2.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.74 $1.74 $1.72 9864
Last updated 11.17am 05/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.