KCN 1.72% $1.78 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I am patient, but I want to see skin in the game from Jamie and...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I am patient, but I want to see skin in the game from Jamie and regular truthful and factual updates from the company. I not going to spend another 1m buying at 1.30 when I can buy at 1.00 should what he told us only weeks ago doesn't happen on their already massively delayed timeline.
    I understand wheels turn slowly but if you ultimately don't have trust in the top , you have nothing. The company had many levers to pull to stabilise the share price and to stop the manipulation, if it is occurring. They haven't and there have been too many instances of badly reported info or just blatant untruths announced that really make me worry.
    Unfortunately the things Lovegod are saying resonate strongly , he was the one got me into KCN many moons ago.
    it's a shame the company has burnt one of its biggest supporters, that doesn't sit well with me either. You need someone asking the awkward questions because most people don't have the balls to do so. He does and we should appreciate this.
    I still hold a decent position but i dont currently have trust in what the board says, until I do I will park the $$ on the side. If I have to pay $2 if what should unfold does, then it is what it is. I want to invest with transparent and trustworthy companies for the long term. Having faith that they are both transparent and honest in their dealings with their employers (the shareholders)

I think long term this is a great investment, it's just shame we can't be kept better informed and updated.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.030(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $457.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.78 $1.73 $892.8K 508.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42866 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.78
  Change
0.030 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.76 $1.78 $1.73 24888
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.