KCN 1.48% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

You are so far off the mark on this one Fitzroy.The share price...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    You are so far off the mark on this one Fitzroy.
    The share price is at $1.275 because of delays, no communication, incorrect information to the market, financial risk, political risk, operational risk, massive uncertainty and ultimately a market that is worried if management can actually deliver.

There are simply no buyers. It is that simple. Anything you say otherwise if simply not correct.

If there was an individual or group that wanted to accumulate 10 million shares (under 5%) and put an order in for 10 million shares at $1,2 and then every day moved that order up $1.21 then $1.22 and so on and so forth. The price of this share will rise every day and in 3 months from the start of that action would be over $2.

The "manipulator" can only ever do it's business if there is no one who is buying the share which is what is happening here and the reason for this is the culminative performance over the last two years by management.
    I can guarantee you that if things went differently, there would be buyers who would want 10 million shares and we would be over $2 but there are not and we are not.

It is the sad truth. It affects me a lot, which is why it is sad.
    I worry for the future decisions of this company and you should too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
-0.025(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $429.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.72 $1.66 $916.1K 543.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7253 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 38183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.