KCN 2.82% $1.73 kingsgate consolidated limited.

The big question is why we are not feeding high grade ore into...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The big question is why we are not feeding high grade ore into the existing plant to generate higher cashflow to avoid another raise. It seems like a no brainer, but it isn't happening, why? Can we blast? Can we truck this ore to the plant. If not why not?

I can only speculate that there is a bigger picture play at hand here,to do with settlement and TAFTA and this may be the reason. This may be restricting what the board can tell us.

There are a few missing pieces to the puzzle that perhaps we are not being told due to the muzzle from the court ruling in regard the TAFTA process.

It is a concern that we are running late, shipping delays make sense but can't explain away a 2/3 month delay?

I think shareholders deserve another conference call just to settle our nerves and give us some surety. What we were told on the last call has on the whole not been proven to be factual. That is of major concern to me.

Sadly I cant see any way that we can get this second plant operational and pay our liabilities, without another capital raise, based on what we are being told. Perhaps there is a deal being done to sell our old equipment to Lotus Hall for , as a wild guess 12M which gets rid of that debt and buys another month.

There is also something fishy with Nova sale. You are either selling or you are not. IF you genuinely want to sell, you find a buyer and negotiate a sale price. The market tells you the true value regardless of what you think it's worth. I just don't think the company wants to sell it, fine, just tell us. We can't negotiate a price we are happy with so we are keeping it. It's going to cost x million a year to do so and our justification is blah blah blah.

I am very pissed off with how the company is being run currently, and the lack of communication and transparency. We deserve better as shareholders. Sure we are not all in the top 20, but these guys must be getting better comms than us or you would not be filled with optimism and like me would be considering getting out. Something I never thought I would be thinking in the current gold environment.

Lift your game KCN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
-0.050(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $448.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.75 $1.72 $301.2K 174.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 14343 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 5501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.73
  Change
-0.050 ( 2.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.74 $1.74 $1.72 12357
Last updated 11.45am 05/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.