KCN 0.40% $1.27 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-3985

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Everything I wanted is manifesting itself. Yes. I wanted the TAFTA opened from the beginning. What did you think would happen? Could the Thai's take the mine from us, no! We would have our money and stop the financial bleeding. Appeasement didn't help Chamberlin in 1938 it's not going to help Akara today. Thailand has to understand that what they did to our mine for five years is criminal to say the least and now must pay the price for their stupidity.

The chairman has opted to treat the Thais as 'old friends', they are NOT our friends they are a government body that obviously ignores a fiduciary relationship with foreign companies and cheats, changes the playing field to suit themselves.

For the life of me, I have no understanding why current management would not tell us the true situation with TAFTA. Why are the Thais keeping this a secret? How on earth can we f* this up? To the point of stupid loans, personal 'under the table' dealings with Lotus and now ANOTHER capital raise.

And how cooperative have the Thais been with approvals? This is why I was against current management running the company. We have a CEO who up until two months ago owned ZERO stock in the company and we had to force feed him his small buy into KCN.

Finally who gives themselves a bonus with borrowed money while its stockholders and kept in the dark about the companies operations? Seriously who does that? I don't believe there is dumber pair than the Chairman and CEO. I really do not think they know what they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.