KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Great News to share everyone ! Next conference approaching that...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    Great News to share everyone ! redface.png

Next conference approaching that Kingsgate's shareholders borrowed money are major sponsors of that's well organised and on-time ...eek.pngconfused.png

Miami conference is a distant memory at $1.20 today....
    Canada conference is a distant memory at $1.20 today...
    Diggers & Dealers, is a distant memory at $1.20 today.....
    Zurich Switzerland conference distant memory at $1.20 today...
    USA Denver Gold conference is a distant memory ....---> BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!! THE SHOW MUST CONTINUE !!!

To quote Kingsgate Consolidated ;
    " The awards celebrate examples of ingenuity, passion and tenacity, setting the standard for excellence and inspiring future achievements "
    " The Gold Industry Awards provide well deserved recognition for those who have made a meaningful impact on the Australian Gold Industry".... say's Kingsgate Consolidated

rolleyes.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6045/6045002-be09c86653e92fd89f54a8cfc64c1e2d.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6045/6045011-6774cf37b4d3599753555b714dae3c3e.jpg

Looks fun !! Lot's of food and standing around like all the Tick Tock videos at Chatree...... Are they party pies i see for finger food in this photo !!!! ohhhhhhhh, i'm so hungry ! Anything is better than prison food i guess......redface.png

Will be a nice day to celebrate there well deserved recognition of +6 months opening delay & MINUS -40% shareholder destruction in 2023..... eek.png

Will be great to celebrate the Humongous new sneaky debt not included in any announcement before Xmas that we sneakily paid a $4,000,000 cash from our emergency loan balance too....... the nice fresh $62,000,0000 DEBT & Interest each month that's going to destroy any dividends for shareholders until year 2065 !

(Did we get emergency debt before Xmas just to pay a deposit for more debt ???? smile.png

Let's all raise a glass of champagne, celebrating blowing shareholders funds, Diluting all the long-suffering shareholders that endured the illegal closure with zero income and putting us into a deep dark hole of debt and delays and DILUTION.... DDD

I guess this is why they never reply to shareholders because our employees are always preparing for the next conference or media interview instead of worrying about shareholder idiots...

Lovegod has just realised KCN's internal mission statement : DDD

DDD stands for:

Debt
    Dilution
    Delays !

( There is another D that stand for D$ickheads, but that's just an accurate analogy of Current Shareholders metal capacity at $1.20 when Gold is aussie $3,312 which is very inappropriate to call myself a D$ickhead, so i won't put that in..... Just the DDD, not DDDD ok )

WARNING!

WARNING!

WARNING!

( Please Help lovegod be a better person if you find this post is offensive, menacing, racist, homophobic, threatening violence, LGBT++ non-inclusive & i''l take it down immediately as requested so as not to offend anyone because everyone else's feelings are important....... just not KCN shareholders who can all get stuffed you idiots because you won't be getting any meat pie or party pies for a long time....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.