KCN 1.48% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-4041

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    lol, woke posters, woke moderators and kcn employees who are trolling this site. Let me rephrase things so you are not so easily offended.

the position of “GM corporate and external relations” has no authority on its own to inform or update the market on any aspect of the Kingsgate operations. This position reports to the CEO and has no authority of its own. It is no more than a fancy title for what we use to call a secretary. Companies of similar size don’t have these fancy titled positions. Maybe this is symptomatic of the mindset of the company at the moment. Practical people who do what they say versus the current lot of bureaucrats who don’t do what they say.

So there you go. All the positions I just named can be held by either gender. So I fail to see how this is sexist.

Hotcopper use to be a forum for small shareholders to vent there frustration and air their views of the companies they invest in. Small shareholders really have limited opportunities to do so. If Hotcopper no longer provides that service what is the point of it. They just become a tool of the companies listed on the asx. Therefore if this post is moderated I will close my account. That’s an incentive for you Wokesters. Go your hardest.

ps. The woke mind is like a stalinesque drug addict. It can’t be helped. Sometimes you have to let it reach rock bottom but like any virus never let it infect you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.