KCN 2.55% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

And it's 11.19pm on a sunday night and Doncamillo is stressed.I...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341
    And it's 11.19pm on a sunday night and Doncamillo is stressed.

I was arguing with you oldgeeza at 12.30am on a sunday night stressed.

It's know 6.20am where i am after a sleepless night waiting for an update this morning i am again full of anxiety thinking this isn't going to be completed by the already shifted goalpost.

It seems it's ok for our Mgmt to have a nice relaxing weekend and shareholder idiots continued stress.

It seems ok for Mgmt not to correct AGM presentation error within 1 day, when they then choose to keep us in the dark for 2 MONTHS ! only to then find out the AGM presentation was horseshit to suggest we had started processing higher grades and had exceeded +5750 ounces when the truth was it was still crap around 3,000 ounces.

Then today they still refuse to announce January & February production because it will most likely confirm we are still processing crap & all the expectations of higher grade when Mining commenced in October, 5 MONTHS AGO, was again silly for shareholders to have this false hope..

Everything they do is to cover up failure, to cover up missed timelines.

Everything they do is a slap in the face to shareholders.

Even Most recently my threatening Federal Police letter is a slap in the face when all i have wanted is for shareholders is to be keep informed.

We deserve to be keep informed of actual truth rather than continued fluff.

50% paycut for delivering a +6 month delay is more than fair.

50% haircut for shareholders = 50% paycut for Mgmt is fair..

Never Forget, when plant #2 because operational the Mgmt took all the credit like politicians do, $500,000 Bonus, trip to Chatree for the entire board, celebrations all round, extra Green chicken curry and fluffy rice for everyone ! sneaky.png

Selfies galore !

Yet when the Delays happen, those same politicians refuse to take responsibility and go missing, make excuses....

Exactly like politicians do...

Maybe instead of spending +306 hours flying to useless conferences in 2023 could have been better spent spending 306 hrs in 2023 with a paint brush on-site..

One man with a paint brush spending 306 hrs painting plant #1 in 2023 would have completed the task all by himself 6 months ago !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.34 $684.8K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3315 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.