KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Sorry Barewire, i made a typo.Let me correct myself .The...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    Sorry Barewire, i made a typo.

Let me correct myself .

The $500,000 self approved 2023 Bonus was a self reward for reopening the mine..

So a year has passed and today we are still only 50% open, so should they return $250,000 of this bonus because they only opened half the mine ?

Let me be clear about BOA and our rally to $2.40 because i remember it very clearly to all you talking about manipulation:

The promised Nueva Esperanza sale to TDG gold was to settle the next day.

BOA obviously trusted the Sale would settle, funding for refurbishment would be secured, no dilution, no capital raise necessary, happy day's, buy with conviction because even at $2.40 we were still cheap if we had funding secured and no dilution necessary.....

I trusted this, just like BOA obvious buying trusted this , and i didn't sell any shares even though my purchase cost was 17c. eek.png

The next day when TDG Gold sale was Cancelled was a total disaster. Everyone then knew we were totally up shit creek without a paddle..

We had no backup financing secured, so a -50% shareprice plunge was totally justified.

Because the butterfly effect of that failure was total destruction today..... We then had to desperately find Taurus Loansharks just to survive and keep the lights on as there was no backup organised, there was no promised Cheap Thai bank loan that had been promised since settlement negotiations begun... There was no compensation.......There was nothing but years of hot air.

The shareprice got spanked because that was exactly what the shareprice deserved...

The shareprice predicted an eventual capital raise and the shareprice reality was correct...

So is that an excellent job to self reward themselves a $150,000 Bonus in 2021 when just 2 months later in February 2022 shareholders faced total disaster which eventually ended up with a nasty 16% dilution Capital Raise on top of the -50% shareprice destruction ?

Why is it that shareholders always seem to be paying the price with these nasty falls when promises don't get fulfilled ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.37 $1.34 $367.6K 272.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 1462 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.