KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-4175

1. 3,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Personally I love bonus and wages increases every year and if my number is down then my employer’s revenue will be down too. Let’s talk about them, they did take low wages since closure and after reopening with additional assets they given themselves a little bonuses and majority shareholders didn’t have any issues but thanks to LG now half of Australian knows they taken bonuses. I feel shame as a shareholder because of other people’s comments.

Lotushall own older equipment (I believe) and new purchases is tax free for us. Why should we give our incentives to Lotushall? Second thought is we can claim them back as compensation from government.

Previously I flagged to management about cash flow issues or nasty surprises we might get due to breakdown and they did mentioned they will get the stand by loan as a backup but they believe operations cash is sufficient to full production. CR isn’t going to take places 99.99% but Ask them in next webinar for clarification.

They can only buy back after getting rid off loan (latest on) and they did express they tried to get rid of clause but lenders denied, so June or July will show their intention however if it goes to above $3 then I would say leave it as it is.

NE - no comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.36 $1.33 $208.8K 155.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1522 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 1444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.