KCN 0.63% $1.60 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-4392

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    Hello Jamie ! Lovegod just saying HI ! smile.png

Just some quick questions as i know your busy organizing flights and accommodation to whatever conference is next on your 2024 world tour.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6080/6080902-3e724b9357b0b18e6dffc6683c293430.jpg

So the questions are as follows:

1: 23-25 July is during the week ? So as you are paid $2,000 a day to be CEO & MD & CAIDC for Kingsgate Shareholders and this is during the week, are you taking annual leave holidays to attend this ridiculous event that has nothing to do with increasing productivity or reducing ASIC costs at our Thailand Gold mine ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6080/6080919-1b566cd25ed9e246577dc1a2aa105809.jpg

2: As this is over multiple days, Kingsgate shareholders are loosing the services of there valuable CEO & MD & CAIDIC for 3 days & 2 nights accommodation, is whoever this rubbish Quest Events is reimbursing Kingsgate Shareholders the lost $6,000 in your salary plus 2 nights accommodation costs, plus return flights from Sydney to Brisbane, return Airport transfers, 9 meals, inflight entertainment and hotel mini bar costs to shareholders ????

3: I know you must enjoy all these trips from your recent Miami & Canada trips whilst we are waiting for plant #1 to become operational, but do you think in your busy schedule you can put out the Quarterly production figures like all your Peer Aussie Gold miners have done today ?

4: Sorry, no pressure, you've made it clear that there are only 7 people in the office, So do you think you can release those figures after you have checked into the window seat ?

5: Do you fly Business or Cattle class ? I can't imagine Jamie Gibson CEO & MD & CAIDIC flying cattle class anymore ?

6: Do you have a membership to the Qantas Chairman's lounge yet ? Is this on your Xmas wish list ?

7: Do you think blasting will happen in 2024 ? Or do we push this out to 2025 ?

8: Do you think your will ever fix the PMR Refinery problem ? I understand your busy with the +306 hrs sitting on a plane flying around the world in 2023, but do you think you could spare a day visiting there office and maybe show them how the Hong Kong refinery were able to pay you within 4 business days ? Maybe take some crayons to show them.

9: Sorry if you not feeling too well today, I've herd you've had Covid multiple times from being stuck on Airplanes breathing in that nasty air , maybe work from home today like Ross does until you feel better champ.

10: Do you think when you promised us " Mining will commence in September 2023 " that shareholders could have expected mining to commence sometimes within a 2 months radius of what comes out your mouth ? is it a bit rude of us all to ask that because we are know in April 2024, 7 months later, that you could give us more details other than re-handling... re-handling is a bit like substantively, imminent.

11: Thai Bank loan latest excuse back in the year 2023 was because of Thai Election uncertainty, so could you tell the lovegod your latest excuse ?

12: I was listening in to your Stockbroking office presentation yesterday , i really wanted to speak, everyone asked me to speak and ask you the hard questions, but i thought i would have mercy on you because you were in full car salesman mode and it's quite fun to compare what comes out your mouth to reality after about 6 months...

13: It's quiet an incredible talent you have.

14: Do you practice speaking politician hot air rubbish in the mirror each morning ?

15: In the stockbrokers presentation you joked about never hedging, your just going to let it ride ! Did you get this saying from Ross the Boss at the Royal Randwick Racecourse he attends every weekend ? Did KCN mgmt have this same philosophy from 2011-2014 after Gold has risen 500% and they still let it ride ! Like winning at Ross's Royal Randwick horseraces all day and then blowing the lot on the last race and going home a looser.

If any shareholders agree/ Disagree, please edit and forward to:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.60
Change
0.010(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $408.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.65 $1.58 $265.6K 164.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 14588 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 19400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.