KCN 0.30% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Just watch the price of gold and silver. If there is 125,000...

1. 1,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 993
    Just watch the price of gold and silver. If there is 125,000 this year the profit increases by just short of 68 million by a 550 increase in the gold price. Divide by the number of shares. Then there is the accompanying rise in silver. If you are holding for a longer period you will receive higher earnings. Then consider the increase in reserves just by the rise in price of gold, This board has run this mine for 16 years and has successfully been the only company that has succeeded in suing a Thai dictator. Terms of settlement are not a question of dictating wants, the other party can refuse, but a question of obtaining needs that we can profit from, that maybe the other side can profit from too. One does not guarantee success in negotiation by blubbering or foot stamping. That doesn't mean you don't press your case as hard as you can, but there is always a question of compromise.

You know they have just employed an additional 100 + employees and are planning now to increase the concentration of gold going into two and not one plant, and have just ordered trucks. They have conducted 7 years of litigation without putting the bite on shareholders. The bite came after a bureaucratic delay on reopening. I don't think that the hiring of so many people would have happened unless they were opening the first plant and putting the high grade through. This is their gold mine they found and built. They know the business. Many commentators here have no idea.

Just see the wood for the trees.
    Last edited by fitzroy5: 06/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $2.471M 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3285 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 53099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.