KCN 0.32% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Well articulated. I never thought I'd commend you WFT, but your...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Well articulated. I never thought I'd commend you WFT, but your succinct analogy of Kingsgate's current situation is spot-on! As previously stated, it's time to put our shares to a vote. I too wanted to keep NE, but following the Plant #1 fiasco, I advocate for selling at any fair price, with proceeds directed towards a buyback and some loan repayments, not a dividend. Moreover, Mr. Gibson ought to earn his keep rather than merely receiving a lump sum from borrowed funds. I'm not privy to his travel plans or why he is jet setting, I hope it's in our best interests as a company.

In any case, my stance on the current management is clear; I remain hopeful that they will vindicate themselves in the short term and demonstrate to us all that they are indeed a competent management team prioritising their shareholders.

I did say a joint venture in NE would be preferred, please disregard that idea as lame; plant #1 just proved that we don't know how to multitask and would be a financial blunder of magnitude proportions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $402.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.57 $1.54 $536.0K 345.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6063 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 22060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.