KCN 0.30% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Only a fool thinks that not answering stupid questions is an...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Only a fool thinks that not answering stupid questions is an inability to answer them. Is this what they taught you in law school in the 1800's?

I have intimate knowledge, fool. More than you, him and most other people.

"We have not secured anything until TAFTA is settled." Well after this comment I know you have completely made a fool of yourself and your pride is too much that you attack blindly, and it is this insecurity of yours that makes you look like a 5-year-old that can't control himself.

How do we currently process gold and silver?
    Oh, that's right, we were granted a metrological license to process it, and an 8-year tax holiday and SPLS which we are currently exploring and on and on.

We were also granted access to the quartz lease. As you may be aware, the blasting holes are already drilled. But clearly none of this can happen because we haven't reached a settlement. Fool.

We do not need to reach a settlement; it is not a prerequisite for anything. We can keep TAFTA alive indefinitely. Clueless fool.

I am over you. You are not worth my time.

PS
    1) DPIM screwed up for 8 weeks
    2) The military said we have to give 2 weeks' notice to blast (considering said we will mine in Sept 23 - and this was in Q1 24)
    3) PMR cannot keep up and is unable to refine all our gold.

And that is how you try educating an old fool by WoodFr0mTrees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $2.471M 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3285 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 53099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.