KCN 0.30% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Here is a copy and paste from a previous post just 11 days ago."...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Here is a copy and paste from a previous post just 11 days ago.

" As soon as it is feasible, the company needs to spend every single cent that isn’t used on exploration for a buy back. We need to get back under 200m shares. Many people will give up their shares (60m shares) on the route to $5 with 200m shares on issues over 2024,2025,2026.We have an amazing asset that may very well produce free cash flow of up to $150m pa 120k * Aud $1,300.That’s the good news. If they just mine and buy back shares and prove us up to over 20 years life of mine and gold and silver run. Do not be surprised to see $7 a share if we are under 200m shares."

Further to this. I can assure you the only priority right now for management is getting plant 1 up and running and higher-grade material from the quartz lease through plant 1 and 2. JORC resources and life of mine and EVERYTHING else is not important at this point. If you do not understand this, you are clueless about mining or cashflow or business. Once we are running two plants with descent cash flow they will spend much more on exploration and mine plans etc etc

Over and out from me. Please, leave me out of your rubbish. It was my error to engage with you fools

@fitzroy5 - you have absolutely nothing so, you zoom in on a typo/auto correct error. Just a bored old man with a chip on his shoulder. Get a hobby. Golf, gardening, anything, but move away from the computer.

WoodFr0mTrees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $2.471M 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3285 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 53099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.