KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

If they told the truth after 1 e-mail i wouldn't need to send...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    If they told the truth after 1 e-mail i wouldn't need to send 100 when they clearly lied in AGM presentation and refused for 3 months to tell the truth. ( It maybe started as a mistake, but after they were notified 24hrs later, it became a Lie when they refused to tell the truth )

If i'm getting +20 ferocious e-mails a day from the +20 shareholder friends i got invested into KCN which were much more upsetting than anything i sent our office, i promise you ! --- Even my best Friend Doncamillo would call me a C-unt as our shareprice was being destroyed for telling him everything would be alright. eek.png

I sent Bronwyn many nice requests at first to tell me the truth about AGM false presentation because she would have access to the production figures in the office and they still refused to reply or even fix the error..

I gave Bronwyn my mobile and said i promise to be nice, please just call me to tell me the truth about production as the AGM presentation is completely false and misleading and i can share the truth with the multiple people i got to invest in KCN who are freaking out each day this isn't resolved because we are $1.18 when Gold is souring to all time highs...

So yes, i think i have a right to get upset when the dog$hit shareprice is being destroyed down to $1.08 and our paid employees chose to run and hide and not respond like adult professionals and tell the truth.

If they didn't bullshit and then not achieve there bull$hit promises down the track, i wouldn't need to confront them.

If they simply replied like they always did when they wanted support , i wouldn't need to send them a daily reminder...

I can promise you between the years 2019-2023 right up to the placement they were different people..

When they needed shareholder support, they would always call, text, reply to questions within a day.... I had Ross's mobile and he would happily answer everytime i called him...... As long as your feeding there ego's and not being critical ! what.png

As soon as they did the placement and screwed us all, after they stuffed $500,000 cash into there pockets, i confronted them and I've never herd from them since..eek.png

Doncamillo the same.... He confronted them, sent some nice spicy translated e-mails because his english isn't very good that probably hurt there feelings and they refuse to respond to him either..

Option A ( A Man) ---- Simply pick up the phone like a man and talk and issues are resolved in 5 minutes..

Option B ( Sydney wan***rs) ---- Spend $1,000's of dollars on a lawyer's letter after sitting back and collecting all the emotional e-mails for 6 months to use against me later on like grubs, and then threaten legal actions like a Bruce luhrman / Brittney Higgins sneaky politician personalities would do.. Why would Jamie Instruct Bronwyn when she was first employed to never communicate with Doncamillo or myself who were our biggest supporters over many difficult years and were in daily contact with a huge amount of shareholders all over the world if her job was investor relations.

There actions sums up how i judge them, as already described in the numerous newspapers articles written over the years with multiple board spill attempts and some very interesting articles about the Australian Jockey Club 2009 you can read if your bored.

It's nothing new, all those newspaper articles you can read since the Australian Jockey club 2009 sacking for exactly the same issues we have today --- read them, Bonuses / Salaries / disputes / lack of transparency / relationship breakdowns / leaking private letters to the press / sneaky stuff...

I rate them on there performance, so considering here we are in MAY 2024, with no settlement, No plant #1 operating, No sale of NE , No Thai bank loan, No blasting, No promised higher grade thats overdue by 8 months.... Basically nothing of the real value adding stuff promised over the last few years has been delivered, so i can only rate them 2 out of 10.

2 represents siphoning buyback cash out of our debt into there +100% salaries increases and bonuses which they are excellent at doing.what.png

2 represents the incredible 2023 frequent flying record of +306 hours in transit which has to be a world record. sneaky.png

Ohhh yes, but it's coming !! The carrot is still dangling infront of us, it's coming ! Maybe by Xmas !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6141/6141527-68b32ce27bb9a9e9340664d107c4f111.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.37 $1.34 $367.6K 272.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 1462 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.