KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Yes Miningnut ! Everything Silver is going berserk whilst we are...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    Yes Miningnut !

Everything Silver is going berserk whilst we are left behind still miles below $2 what.png

Why ? Well using lovegod's simple Spectrum retard brain according to @Denial , it is called geography & human Physics..

A white Man cannot be split into two :

A white man cannot be finishing amazing Neuva Esperanza IPO & sitting at Woman in Mining Conference.

A white Male Aged between 40-50 cannot split in two , like splitting the atom causing an atomic explosion, and be sitting in Miami & Canada conference whilst all these other successful Silver IPO's were being worked on & today are Succeeding around us :eek.png

How's my little Silver friend today, MMC you ask ? Ohhhhhhhh, since you asked they have already given 2 different resource upgrades since January and the value reflects beautifully in the shareprice, as you would expect. eek.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6174/6174861-ae441335f8dc7318aaa90e87cf9da20c.jpg

" Sell All your useless KCN and Roll it into MMC at 22c my friend was telling me ! " redface.png

" Ohhhh no !!! i cannot do that ! " Lovegod replied ! , i've waiting all this time, lovegod can't sell know when we are so,so,so,so so close to finish line ! Thai bank loan is imminent, everything still imminent ! Jesus returning from heaven to lead the sheep on Earth is still imminent too ! Ross is 77 but still promises us he's still got the energy to wake up early and achieve great things with his +$700,000 a year salary .

( My Grandma is 77 and in a nursing home on the pension & is very jealous when i tell her what her peers are earning )

NEUVE ESPERANZA IPO FOR DUMMIES ! --- SO CLEAN--- SO SIMPLE--- WHY HASN'T IT HAPPENED ??cool.png

1: They have said $70,000,000 cash area is an ok amount to receive, like TDG Gold sale price.

2: IPO HALF Neuva Esperanza with an IPO raising amount of $35,000,000

3: IPO --> Half the shares are sold to the public for $35,000,000, with the remaining 50% of shares issued to KCN shareholders for free.

4: $35,000,000 cash received from Successfull IPO , Same As TDG Gold sale amount, is used to pay off Anglo American, all other hidden smelly things with NE & start Buyback or Small dividend with balance.

5: KCN Shareholders will then have shares in this New IPO & people like Denial who think it's great can hold the shares and buy more on-market !

6: KCN Shareholders who think the opposite of Denial & agree with Lovegod will dump that crap & use the money somewhere else & Smelly Neuva Esperanza stench will be gone from my nostrils forever ..

SIMPLE !

Why hasn't it already happened you ask ?

Simple Human physics & Geography; " A Man cannot be at two places at once in this present 3D earth , so a Man choosing to attend Women in Mining Conference during weekly business hours will not be attending the Bell Ringing For starting the trading of NE IPO shares that day "

smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.53 $1.49 $516.7K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14976 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 3182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.