KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Hey Fitzroy, i really appreciate your opinion so i ask this...

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2224
    Hey Fitzroy, i really appreciate your opinion so i ask this question publicly so the poor shareholders who aren't as informed and crying out for answers can be helped to know people are always looking out for there investment in KCN...

If they have failed to obtain proper financing after +2 years and simply take the nastiest easiest pile of dog$hit available and extend this Nabari loan then is that the final failure that needs consequences taken ? The final line in the sand crossed ?

Otherwise , is the line in the sand just moved from $750,000,000 in losses to $800,000,000 in loses, to where does it end ?

Do you think my idea of Nucharee must take responsibility for the 8 month delay by reducing her interest rate to 6% and saving us $600,000 is an ok idea to try and off set any extra burnt money if they extend Nebari loan in the absence of any better ideas from our $1,150,000 highly paid Mgmt experts ?

We can also exile her to Thailand and save $100,000 in useless directors fees & trips to AGM & flights and whatever other expenses we don't no about ?

If this was a football club, the players performing $hit are sent back to the miner leagues otherwise the club is always on the bottom of the ladder like KCN is today at the bottom of the ladder with our pussy $400 million market cap.....

Currently, our Company is structured that there are zero consequences for bull$hitting & failing to achieve the bull$hitting which leads to more bullshitting.eek.png

The first excuse i ever herd about not getting a Thai bank loan 2 years ago was THERE WAS NO EXCUSE !! It was iMMiNENT / WELL ADVANCED..

Then suddenly after capital raise , the excuse used just appeared like the Easter bunny and said; " It was because of election uncertainty ?? "

Then today after the election uncertainty has disappeared a new excuse suddenly appears called TAFTA ?? But TAFTA has been around forever and wasn't an excuse before, but suddenly it a new excuse ??

I'm just an idiot Concussion damaged CTE Footy player, but even my idiot brain can understand how different excuses keep popping up, followed by new excuses, then replaced by other excuse like we are dizzy spinning on a Ferris Wheel at the carnival ?

My head is spinning ! Help me fitzroy ! Help us all ! what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.