KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-5009

1. 3,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    Let’s say, DPIM approved our new mining layout by second week of July then we will be working on new Pit design and by then finance is ready too however plant 1 recommissioning still continuing and they will be putting low grade dust in it until we are happy with the plant. Progressing slowly but surely. Maybe middle or end of July we will try to put ore in it by then all the mining equipment delivery completed, working on pit completed, new reserve completed, New Lom completed and both plant is taking fresh ore from the mining activities. Everyday we will work on reducing AISC and exploration.

SP may remain same or double I don’t know but i know RSK won’t be sitting on cash. You and me waited more than 13 years for our both plant to produce full capacity and gold prices is a blessing and we weren’t expected to be usd $2300. Do the math and see the future or get freak out like LG. We didn’t get break when we weren’t producing revenue and our cash balance was -$22m then why we will now when our quarter revenue is around $60-90m

This will be our dividend paying stock for next 40-60 years. We suffered a lot of pain but future will offset everything with joy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.