KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Excellent, exactly. I agree. I voted against them last year....

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    No offence, but you should stop posting. You know nothing and it's polluting KCN over and over. One of your stupidest comments was that "Nebari would just drop a USD 250K extension fee because why? They are our friends?!

HONESTLY, give it a rest. STOP replying, STOP posting, you are clueless. You know nothing about business.

Excellent, exactly. I agree. I voted against them last year. None of these probelms are new.

Moreover,back to KCN.

JAMIE GIBSON needs to go. He is not competent to run this company.

From being a politician to being a nobody in the company. To CEO due to some night school.
    Never buying shares. Then only buying shares after shareholders lose their minds.
    Money for his shares comes from a bonus either from a CapitalRaise or Loan shark loan. I don't know which is worse.
    He presides over a capital raise.
    He can't secure finance for years.

This above catastrophic financial legacy originally stems from

A) Pathetic negotiating skills, when part of the settlement was a Thai Bank loan, that never comes. How can a negotiation include a fu$%ing independent (or not) third party. This is incompetence at its finest.

B) Being taken for a ride by Fletcher Morgan on the sale of NE and

C) Not having a backup plan for this falling through and thus starting a new finance deal 6 months late like the ammeters they are.

He fires staff that are exceptional and deliver on time under budget plant 1
    Due to this firing and his immense travel, Plant 2 was delayed by 8 months.
    Due to this delay, we can't put through high-grade material for 8 months costing usaround 33,000 ounces at this point (just from plant 2)
    33,000 ounces pays off all out debt.

To put this into perspective. Thailand gave us the go ahead and it took our office over 2 years to get a piece of equipment onto plant 1. Completely unacceptable. To make it even worse. The CEOis flying around the world like Taylor Swiftwhich is of zero use to the company.

Also, this constant and brand new LinkedIn obsession is not cool. He did zero before becoming CEO and he needs to take that shit somewhere else. Another company hopefully.

I was GIBSON gone once and for all.

Please, dont forget.
    When he lied about the loan from the Pref shareholder to the Market and Taurus (was an ASX query)
    When he gets said information above and doesn’t correct it. Continues to multiple investor presentation and liesabout the ounces we will produce.
    When he talks about share buy backs and dividends at 1/4 briefings to deflect very real issues (like a politician)
    When he talks about other mines in LAOS and copper, when he cant do the basics
    When hesays to all communication with change when Bronwyn gets on board but it is just another lie.
    When he says, we will make 25,000 ounces in a quarter and it looks to be 10-12K less than half.
    When he says, "soon" or something of this sort and ayear later or two years later we are waiting.

The list, unfortunately is too long.

This toxic and incompetent CEO needs to go.

A my over half a million shares to that list.

That is seeing the WoodFr0mTrees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.