KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-5017

1. 3,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    mate check every post that posters posted here in HC had the same language about Jamie. Management do have bad performance and good performance too and it is with all the companies (let me know if you disagree), personally I did mentioned to both RSK and Jamie my dislike and their communication gap. They are trying to improve themselves like doing webinar first time via team and second one was available for all the public and next one hopefully will available for all and hopefully link will be shared 2-4 weeks ago. I think our next appointment should CFO which will increase the communication too.

Jamie publicly stated no CR and hopefully he will keep his word. Regarding finance from Thai bank they did it for equipment and if we will get the tax rebate refund from equipment company that would be $10-15m cash can be utilised and keep paying Bangkok bank instalments.

working capital finance - if they looking into short term like 12-24 months then no point going for big bank and maybe current financier will give us the facility as they showed us interest before but management can give us more info as we are guessing only. Maybe Bangkok bank still in play.

TAFTA isn’t an overnight solution and no one knows how to deal with it a part from current management. I’m happy to outline all the disagreement but I think our management best suits for long term holders but short term one will scream because they aren’t making any money and stuck with us.

i have only invested in kcn because I saw good future and still not there yet but I’m not new in this game. I saw good management destroyed $4b company (former one steel) and lost my money and I saw bad management (RSK and Jamie) tried hard and souls to bring kcn back. Not saying they are best in the market but they are ok for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.