KCN 0.00% $1.28 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-5037

1. 3,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    why are you ragging me in your nonsense discussion?

You don’t have any knowledge about his work that’s okay but you should use your brain like our mine didn’t come to us just like this. Jamie and Ross has to negotiate continuously with thai Junta ( they are not the easy people to deal with and they are the ones choking Thailand all the time). Wining with them means you have three balls

Then refurbishment plant 2 by CR 3 and plat 1 on our own to save the money. Hasn’t happened overnight

If any of you want to say anything to them then ask yourself why didn’t you support them in last CR? Why the all retail became puss##y and turn their face away, if they had $20m extra then they could do it faster or they didn’t had to go to Nabari for $10m loan. Cash is king but most of retail holders keep quiet and now blaming them. LG is far better than you guys as he supported them though he is annoying but he has good intentions than you guys.

Stop throwing rubbish and wait for the management to give you guys details about finances which may or may not be favourable to us but they will get it like they promised and there will be no CR, then we concentrate with cash and increasing profitability and expansion In Thailand. This finance will be history like some of you shameless holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.30 $1.25 $330.4K 258.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1544 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 1545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.