KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-5043

1. 2,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    haha "The political situation in Thailand now is relatively stable"

I believe it is business as usual within Thai politics but totally agree with you @danbradster that things are better now and heading in the right direction which means the general Thai population will someday see benefits not only the elite.

Last night was the final round in voting in a new 200 seat Senate, we were supposed to find out last night the results but the EC has delayed the announcement until Tuesday in order to give them time to investigate (collect donations) regarding irregularities in voting.

The original plan was for the results to be announced last night with the expectation of some senators having to stand down due to disqualification for one reason or another hence some "reserve" senators were to be penciled in. I read this morning that 200 senators have been voted in and a further 100 back up senators have also been voted in to replace any that need to stand aside. Is this just another chance for the EC to stack the senate with favourable senators behind closed doors???? IMO The rules and procedures keep getting bent toward the old guard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.