KCN 3.27% $1.63 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-5095

1. 3,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    expansion to Laos coming soon - (we may have applied for some SPLs over there)

“PRIDE OF NATIONAL GOLD MINES - "We will implement the operation of National Gold Mine in Laos to make mining environmentally friendly, in line with the current global direction that is campaigning for green mining development" - Representative of the Department of Geology and Minerals, Laos said after visiting the operation at National Gold Mine on 17 July 2567We will continue to pass on our knowledge and experience to uplift the mining industry both domestic and international -----Chatree Gold Mine: A Model of Environmental Responsibility “We will apply the operations of the Chatree Gold Mine to Laos to ensure environmentally friendly mining practices, aligning with global green mining initiatives.” – Representative of the Department of Geosciences and Minerals, Laos, after visiting Chatree Gold Mine on July 17, 2024.We remain committed to sharing our expertise and advancing the mining industry both locally and internationally. #เหมืองแร่ทองคำชาตรี #เหมืองแร่เพื่อชุมชน#chatreecommunity #Akararesources”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
-0.055(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $418.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.67 $1.63 $376.3K 229.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10338 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 51400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.