KCN 3.08% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-5131

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

On furthe rreflection, I confess miningnut I made a mistake in my response to your post last night. I have no problem invariably acknowledging I am wrong, unless, of course, I have something to hide.

Pity you find it impossible to admit that you were wrong. You just had to say sorry for accidentally misleading me and other posters. It was an unintentional error. I did not mean to claim, with such conviction and certainty, that management will proceed implementing their super pit concept within two months.

I wonder why, when you were pushed into a dead end, you were unable to say graciously that you had made a mistake, hardly a crime.? Your claim is rightfully back on my truth watch.

You raised a most interesting point about my use of posters’ insights, which I did not fully explore (It was quite late, and I had been drinking more wine than I should have). Why not use them? Do you not? It is a question of trust. Also why invent the wheel, if it is not necessary?

For example, I sometimes do not understand fully the nitty, gritty of mining. I appreciate the guidance danbradster kindly provides.

Last edited by zlotini: Today, 02:08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.050(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $405.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.64 $1.55 $696.0K 440.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9003 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 10714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.