KCN 3.32% $1.40 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-5158

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Don't talk about time moron.
    7 Years of care and maintenance and $14m later - They don't even know what was taken and to order the parts early? It's incompetence everywhere you look and the fact you can't see it means you're incompetent too.

GIBSON was flying the world in 2023 when she should have been at site making sure everything was on track. Incompetence in every way shape and form.

I run 7 accounts - try keep up.

Imagine being so stupid that future profits would count in a negotiation regarding damages.
    Surely as a lawyer you have to understand this basic, basic concept. Or are you incompetent at your bread and butter too?

It is absolutely irrelevant if there is one million ounces in A pit West at 10g/t and the fact you think it matters shows again your monumental stupidity.

Weak as piss you are.
    Negotiate from a position of strength. Don't settle till you have what you want. It is affecting their foreign direct investment and that is a great thing. We want what we want and it has ZERO to do with the gold in the ground.

The problem is the strip ratio and incompetent management not settlement. They are trying their best - but it's not so good. Because they are not so good.

PS - Lovegod got the letter from a 3rd party. I await mine. I am absolutely petrified

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.045(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $360.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.42 $1.38 $900.4K 644.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8600 $1.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 1313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.