KCN 1.48% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Certainly, it's the uninformed shareholders being led by an...

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Certainly, it's the uninformed shareholders being led by an inept CEO who operates in a country lacking legal protections for foreign entities. I've learned Mr. Gibson is organizing another seminar. Does he ever remain in his office to fulfill his responsibilities towards improving this company? I'm aware some of you intend to support him for another term.

We must draw the line now, or we'll face another year of watching him attend seminars while our share price plummets, and our yields decline. While we can't influence the Thai government to act like a responsible government, we can certainly find a more proactive CEO focused on surpassing market expectations through yields and production quotas. That would indeed be a welcome change.We often discuss how KCN should be managed, but does anyone truly care? I do, because the signs are clear with this CEO; his commitment to our company is lacking interest to conduct himself like a capable CEO.

A seasoned CEO would seek ways to boost our profits. As previously suggested, we could sell our waste material to construction firms, brick makers, tile manufacturers, road builders, etc. There are countless opportunities and innovative ideas that could generate millions. As goldminers, we have the potential to lead with imaginative concepts, propelling our company to new heights.

Imagine repurchasing shares, amassing a reserve fund for developing new mines, and elevating KCN to a significant gold industry player. My greatest aspiration is to witness our company's inclusion in the ASX 200, marking our transition to mainstream trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.020(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.34 $1.33 $85.48K 64.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 11440 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.