KCN 3.41% $1.28 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Don't go crying to ASX like a little Grubb, we are all in this...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2493
    Don't go crying to ASX like a little Grubb, we are all in this together, just ask Jamie directly what happened to the small pockets of higher grades that he promised last year and at the AGM swearing on a stack of bibles that would have helped production...

It's not the entire Ore body we are talking about here, it's just some small pockets of significantly higher grade (+1gpt) that would have given a little boost to production..

If i remember correct, they were promised a year ago and when asked recently the answer was they need to be processed together as they require different processing plant settings , cyanide levels or something like that & it's a complex thing to do....

Im not a mining engineer, so answering this question is above my pay grade of zero, so it's just something you can direct straight to Jamie for him to tell you why the delay and it might stop him bullshitting to us so much...

I'm not sure it's market sensitive information as it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things , so that's why they probably haven't announced anything...... It's just another previous promise that hasn't been delivered which he needs to stop doing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.045(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $328.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.29 $1.26 $483.2K 378.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5240 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 878 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.