KCN 0.91% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-5452

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338

Ok, I'll play this game.

The regulator prosecutes and jails a bunch of smart people in an office and all the shenanigans stop and the SP goes to $2.20

This does nothing to help the 8-month delay because Gibson was in self-serving conference mode while the company did not even know there were CRITICAL items with extremely long lead times that would ultimately delay plant 1 by 8 months.

Every shareholder needs to realize that this is her job. Drive productivity and reduce costs. She has failed miserably and takes a 250K bonus for the privilege and a $400K salary increase to boot.

This does nothing to help that if gold was still at $1,800 or even $2,000, we would be a loss-making gold mine and most certainly would have returned to the capital markets two times more. Right now, we barely make a cent. We would be going backwards. We would have had to cap raise at around $1 if we were lucky and would have had to add 100 million shares.

The company has been made a fool of. Thailand will be laughing at us. They have outplayed this board. Ross basically.

There was so much promise. Now, it's just average. Average leadership, average production, average profit

Average investment from here. 3x in 3 years maybe?

Woodfr0mTrees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.