KCN 1.46% $1.35 kingsgate consolidated limited.

@fitzroy5Same questionWho created the Wallis enquiry?I don't...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    @fitzroy5

Same question

Who created the Wallis enquiry?

I don't think you get my point.
    Laws are created by society ie government (on behalf of society). I understand precedent also plays a part but it is still society creating rules which the rest of us adhere to.

The theory is that they are created to protect the vast majority against the small minority.

So I cannot drive a car without being subject to the laws set out via the government on behalf of society.

As you already know I could write for the next month on the different laws that have been created on behalf of society.

So what makes free speech in the era of the internet any different when some of society needs some sort of protection

In a previous post you mentioned Mao, Stalin. Let me had Hitler, Goering, Mussolini etc . What would they have done with the narrative if they had the same access to billions as today's politicians have. You also mentioned the US. Just look at the election. How do you know what to believe?

I have no answer but look around. It is a big problem for society as the misinformation is getting worse and worse. Just look at this forum for confirmation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.