KCN 0.00% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

We are entirely on the same page Don (looking forward to saying...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    We are entirely on the same page Don (looking forward to saying cheers at the AGM and putting a face and voice to the name who has kept me so well informed for so long, with only every shareholders’ best interests at heart… read not a predator)
    Pray tell, where in the cautious (read minus one standard deviation) or optimistic bull case (plus one SD), are JORC upgrades taken into account? Not trying to poke holes in your calculations (as an aside, Newton deliberately made his ”Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica intentionally difficult for his contemporaries (and competitors) difficult to poke holes in. Time has shown that he was right, so he needn’t have been concerned…. (about his apple tattoo on his shoulder…)
    All jokes aside…this is a steal and we alll know it, best of all confirmed by the activity of the bot trades. Institutional investors wouldn’t be active market participants if we weren’t right in our KCN appraisal. Thanks for confirming what I was certain was the case - activity of Instos shows that they are simply late to the party. LG… I hope your $10 jacuzzi party has adequate security to keep out undesirable insto types

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $407.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.61 $1.57 $331.6K 208.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 871 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 2744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.