KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Once the deal is done and all aspects agreed without ambiguity...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Once the deal is done and all aspects agreed without ambiguity or key elements deferred or kicked down the road. The BoD will act in shareholders’ best interests (I have far more trust in this BoD than most ASX listed companies!) and so this dearth of announcements will be to benefit the Thai Government, which in turn will enable the board to negotiate a better outcome. Next announcement will likely be the quarterly report at end of April. There we might see more positive commentary about the write back of impaired assets on the balance sheet (this shouldn’t in any way affect the Govt and hinder negotiations), but will have to wait for the annual report to actually see this circa $300m reflected.

I’m sure that there will be strong corrections in SP, both as traders take profits and manipulation occurs, but THE DIRECTION THE SP WILL TREND BETWEEN NOW AND OCTOBER WHEN THEY POUR GOLD IS ONLY GOING ONE DIRECTION. Time for Instos to manipulate the market to build position is running out, the clock is ticking…. and there are JORC upgrades, royalties and tax concessions, IPO, sale or JV of NE, write back of $300m of impaired assets back onto the BS… and so on….Patience!
    Last edited by TheHyphen: 14/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.37 $1.30 $905.2K 670.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11092 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.