KCN 2.96% $1.64 kingsgate consolidated limited.

General discussion, page-76

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    I think there is nothing to won here as it was our part of settlement deal or you can say part of negotiations which is happening now not 10years later.

Secondly you are free to go when u feel comfortable because it is your money your call.

For me it is different because I want to see future of kcn like
    1. List of items gets settled.
    2. new management and employees ( if they are hunger then kcn could go beyond NCM)
    3. New estimates and the revenue projections for next 10 years which I will be able to do it for myself.
    4. 44 SPLs exploration results + expecting more, which will determine how many years we will be mining in Thailand.
    example 10m ounce of new gold means extra 34years of mining. We are the market leader in Thailand and we will crack most of the gold, it will happen even they don’t like it.

( we should remember SPLs, leases and license these are not benefits, we were expecting them anyway and we asked for them before the mine shutdown).

Royalty and tax reduction and thai IPO is our benefits.

lastly we don’t want to get disturb by that cowboy lady again.

Let say we achieved most of them and kcn is mining again and paying profit 20c per year (pre closer dividends amount) and if Thai ipo goes through then another fat dividends or capital return to shareholders then within 2-3 years I will have my capital back with some profits. Rest of journey will be free plus yearly dividends, I don’t have to sell kcn shares ever but I will start selling from year 10 (or early if it goes to $7+) and continue until year 25 to 30 from today, by this way I will save more than million in taxes.

Crazy right but it is my way of thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.050(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $431.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.63 $1.733M 1.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 5500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.63
  Change
-0.050 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.69 $1.69 $1.63 66496
Last updated 12.39pm 30/04/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.