KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

JJJ, You are spot on right, things can always go wrong, but as I...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    JJJ,
    You are spot on right, things can always go wrong, but as I have said previously, I can’t see how wth the TAFTA award to fall back on. It guarantees a worst case scenario of $4.54 a share (25-30 billion Thai baht (AUD $1-1.2b) divided by 220m shares, valuing all other assets at zero which of course isn’t the case, as if we need to open the envelope we don’t lose the mine).
    Barring “acts of God”, can you please outline the circumstances where a SP of $4.54 (Kingsgate worth AUD $1b and nor $1.2b) won’t eventuate? Also noting that RSK having looked inside the envelope, by mutual agreement with the Thai Government, chose not to reveal the size of the award publicly (not that this matters as it has been widely reported in the Thai media), so clearly the prize on offer is much bigger than $4.54 per share. This isn’t a new mine, no speculation here. It is a proven resource with the gold price more than 50% higher and highly likely to keep going, same with silver. We now have the quartz lease, 44 SPLs (they only had twenty plus years to ascertain the very best areas!)…and so on.

All for positive dialogue here. Please poke holes in my high level valuation, as this isn’t blind optimism - unless you can show me otherwise. Negative and pessimistic posts just makes me think that you are one of the crooks behind this market manipulation.
    Last edited by TheHyphen: 28/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.