KCN 2.74% $1.42 kingsgate consolidated limited.

That's true, although technical analysis is less reliable...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    That's true, although technical analysis is less reliable for individual stocks compared to indices.

Especially smaller cap stocks whose charts can get painted. I know that some other posters are convinced that manipulation has already happened. I'm agnostic on that, although I would agree that KCN would be an ideal target given its current situation.

I can't argue with your macro analysis regarding stagflation, but I would say that gold can also perform during deflation. Gold did well in the 1930s and the 1970s.

So if inflation falls due to increased unemployment, it isn't all over for gold. Also, while it's is generally not known and unexpected, wage growth was actually strong during the 1930s depression.

So unless the Fed can deliver a goldilocks soft landing, then gold is looking good after the initial crash.

But gold macro would just be icing on the cake for KCN. It is a litigation stock in the short term, and that will outweigh whatever gold does for the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.